- 2-3 tsp jerk seasoning
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp honey
- 8 small or 4 large chicken pieces (skin removed)
- A little vegetable oil
- Mix the jerk seasoning, soy sauce, ketchup and honey together in a large bowl.
- Carefully cut slits into the chicken meat without cutting all the way through.
- Put the chicken into the jerk mixture and stire until well coated.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, but preferably overnight.
- Heat the oven to 190°C (fan 170°C).
- Spoon the chicken and marinade into a lightly greased roasting tin.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until cooked through.