Chicken and stuffing
- 1 diced onion
- 2 sausages worth of sausage meat (optional, delicious)
- 1 packet of sage & onion stuffing
- Marinate the chicken overnight.
- Fry the onion in a little oil until translucent.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the instructions on the pack and leave to cool.
- Mix together the stuffing, sausage meat and diced onion.
- Stuff the chicken and place breast down in the centre of your tray. Roll any excess stuffing into balls and place around the chicken.
- Place the chicken in the centre of a pre-heated 175°C (fan) oven for 20 minutes + 20 minutes per 450g.
- After an hour, turn the chicken breast side up so skin can become crisp and golden.