- 2 large eggs
- 200ml milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 200g all-purpose flour
- 8g baking powder
- 40g granulated sugar
- Beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract together until foamy (about 3 mins with a hand mixer.)
- Whisk the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Let the batter rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and lightly oil.
- Ladle 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan. Cook on one side for about 2 minutes until bubbles begin to form and break, then the other side for 1.5 to 2 minutes until brown.